Success is important to us at Hallmark Secondary School, and schoolwork is taken very seriously. The essence of our admission procedure is to ensure that boys and girls who are admitted into the school are well monitored to follow the course of work with the aim of getting maximum results.
Students’ academic records are continuously monitored and evaluated by teachers. They are informed of their progress and grades periodically. Special lessons are arranged for the academically challenged ones, to build their confidence and improve on their performance.
There is also a booster program of intensive coaching for students in JSS 3 and SSS 3 preparing for their final examinations. We also run vacation summer lessons annually for secondary school students of JSS 1 to SSS 3 classes. These are intensive coaching classes based on the National syllabus.
In addition to the above, we provide a remedial course program for students who have had challenges in passing external examinations such as NECO, G.C.E, and so on. All of these are put in place to enable them to pass well and forge ahead in their academic pursuits.
Our fully integrated and universal curriculum is targeted towards preparing and equipping students for the following examinations:
- The Junior Secondary Certificate Examination (JSCE)
- The Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- The National Examination Council Examination (NECO)
- Entrance examinations into universities and other higher institutions such as JAMB
- International Examinations such as TOEFL and SAT.
- Cambridge IGCSE Examination (IGCSE)